Often considered as unnecessary and hindering in the business context in the past, data protection has long played an essential role in the life sciences sector in particular, as health related data are among the most personal information about any person. Today, many companies gain a competitive advantage over their competitors by establishing an adequate legal framework tailored for their business activities and compliant with data privacy laws.
- Conducting internal data protection audits;
- Design of of compliance and data privacy concepts;
- Drafting consent declarations and disclosures in accordance with the relevant provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Taking over the role of internal data protection officer;
- Training of employees;
- Supporting companies in negotiations with the works council;
- Controller-Processor Agreements;
- Data protection in the e-commerce sector.
Fotos: Copyless – Historic Photograph File of National Archives Events and Personnel – The U.S. National Archives
Copyless – Hornaday – Texas State Archive