The old saying, where there is a monastery, there are also healers, a hospital and a pharmacy, no longer applies. Even in this field the necessary reglementation has taken place. Similar professions require different routs and professional licenses, we will help you to not lose the way.
- Hospitals, sanatoriums, day clinics and pharmacies in the licensing procedure, including support in the “demand assessment procedure”;
- Trade Act: obtaining licenses, establishing and registering business establishments up to the assessment of whether an activity falls within the Trade Act or not, such as chemical and medical laboratories;
- Obtaining individual certificates of competence for the exercise of the activity of the managing director under the Trade Act;
- Physician Act, Professional Code of Conduct Implications and laws governing other medical professions;
- Borderline between physician activities and other medical activities;
- Delegation authority and liability;
- Pharmacy law;
- On-line order of medicinal products, medical devices and food / dietary supplements;
- Assistance for chemical and human medical laboratories;
- Genetic Engineering Act, especially in the field of human genetic analyses;
- Advice to labs offering life style analyses.
Foto: © Johanna Fiegl, Wien Museum